Terms and Conditions
- Prohibitions You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. N’Damus will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Intellectual Property, Software and Content The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of N’Damus and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by N’Damus.You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise. You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by N’Damus are trade marks belonging to N’Damus. No licence or consent is granted to you to use these marks in any way, and you agree not to use these marks or any marks which are colourably similar without the written permission of N’Damus.
- Registration N’Damus reserves the right to close accounts if any user is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple accounts or disrupts any of our services in any way. If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the community you may have action taken against all of your accounts.
- Submission of material By submitting any material to us, you automatically grant N’Damus the royalty-free, perpetual, exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You also acknowledge that N’Damus is not obliged to publish any material submitted by you on any N’Damus We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (telephone number, home address, business address, delivery address or email address or any other details that would allow you to be personally identified). In certain circumstances N’Damus may also share your contribution with trusted third parties. By submitting any material to us, you agree to use the N’Damus Community areas in accordance with the Community Guidelines [link] and these Terms and Conditions and the Community Terms and Conditions.
- Failure to comply If you fail to abide by these Community Rules you may be sent an email which informs you why your contribution has been refused or edited. This email will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts. This action may include any content posted by you being checked before allowed to go on the site or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all areas of N’Damus. N’Damus reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any N’Damus account, at any time, for any reason. If you do not want to grant N’Damus the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution on the Community website.
- Terms of Sale By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to mainland UK and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. Please review our Delivery Information for further information. In order to contract with N’Damus you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. N’Damus retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be N’Damus or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party N’Damus is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
- Our Contract When you place an order, you will receive an email confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
Pricing and Availability Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT at the rate appropriate to the country of receipt within the EU. VAT is not included in our prices for customers outside of the EU. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
- Payment Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
- Account discount codes - Discount codes may from time to time be offered to account holders; such codes may only be applied to purchases made through the account in respect of which the discount code was offered and registered.
- Promotional discount codes - We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website.
- Gift vouchers are only valid for a limited time and the voucher must be used by the date shown on the voucher – check your voucher to find out when to use it by.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for stolen or deleted gift vouchers.
- We’ll dispatch your gift voucher either as soon as payment has been cleared or on your specified delivery date (if this is later). We’re afraid we can’t be responsible for any delays, no matter how they are caused.
- If you are the purchaser, please double check the delivery email address you enter – it is your responsibility to do so and we’re afraid we can’t be held responsible if a gift voucher is used by someone other than your recipient if the email address entered is incorrect. In addition, we can’t take responsibility for any gift vouchers that are lost or used by someone other than your recipient after delivery. Make sure your recipient has received their gift voucher, as it is their responsibility to keep the voucher details safe.
- From time to time, gift vouchers may get caught in pesky spam filters, and it’s up to the recipient to check these filters. We can’t take responsibility if a gift voucher cannot be delivered to the recipient’s email address because of spam filters, firewalls, the capacity of the recipient’s mailbox or any other factors outside of our control.
- If you need a refund, this will be made in the same way as the original payment method (such as onto a gift voucher, debit/credit card account, or a combination of the two).
- As you’d expect, we reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions. The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
- Disclaimer of Liability The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law N’Damus and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect N’Damus’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, nor for fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Linking to this Website You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Disclaimer as to ownership of trade marks, images of personalities and third party copyright Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trade marks and images of third party products, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with N’Damus and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trade marks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to N’Damus.
- Indemnity You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless N’Damus, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
- Variation N’Damus shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
- Invalidity If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
- Complaints We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Waiver If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of England and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Entire Agreement The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and N’Damus. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of N’Damus.
Ethical Sourcing Policy As a reputable and trusted business committed to offering its customers high quality products, N’Damus recognizes its obligation to ensure that suppliers are operating ethically.
We expect our suppliers to consistently provide an environment which protects their employees' health and safety and basic human rights.
All suppliers are expected to comply with their national employment laws and regulations with particular regard to:
- Minimum age of employment
- Freely chosen employment
- Health and safety
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- No discrimination
- No harsh or inhumane treatment
- Working hours
- Rates of pay
- Terms of employment
N’Damus will never knowingly source stock from countries which are in breach of the above principles. We also look to our suppliers to instil these principles when dealing with their own supplier base. Because of the sometimes complex nature of our suppliers' supply chain, it is not always possible to monitor and control the conditions of each individual involved in the production of our products. However, as N’Damus continues to grow it recognises the importance of being proactive and doing everything within its power to support the rights of those involved in the manufacture of its goods.